Single-use Ophthalmic and Aesthetic Medical Devices
Grooved Tipped Injection Cannulas (GTI Cannula®)
A specially designed single-use GTI Cannula® for precise control through higher density and fibrotic tissue, for the subcision of minor facial surface defects
- Revolutionary cannula design with a grooved tip
- Better operational control through higher density and fibrotic tissue
- Elegant design to optimise subcision without damaging critical bodies or vessels
- Safer than a needle
- Single use
- Polycarbonate, screw-hub cannulas - compatible with all filler syringes
- Fully compatible with all types of filler syringes
- Highest quality packaging maintains the integrity of cannulas at all times
- Manufactured by Sterimedix in the UK
- The Grooved Tipped Injection Cannula is designed to move safely through higher density & fibrotic tissue in the face.
- Micro subcision of fibrous strands.
- Fibrous strands are released.
- Injection of dermal filler to fill the void upon cannula withdrawal.